The Morning Bun: Quick blurbs with a fresh take on our Yuppie lives that we would probably share over mimosas…if it were not a weekday.
Saturday night, we organized ye old poker game (Texas Hold ‘Em). Despite losing (twice), it was dope to change up the typical bar-to-bar routine we became so accustomed to. The jokes on point, bro-bonding spot on, and the scotch, unreal.
Here are the ingredients for a poker night with friends:
- Poker Chips — Duh.
- Costco Pizza — Cheap, Delicious, Memorable.
- Costco Wings — Well seasoned, delicious, also memorable.
- Black Bean Chips and Organic Guacomole — let’s keep it healthy.
- Scotch or Whiskey — Recommend Glenlivet or Maker’s Mark.
- HBO’s Entourage — mute during the game, sound on during breaks.
- “Late Night Poker” Spotify playlist — Sinatra stands out.
- Homies — good people, good people, good people.